January 17, 2012

The Answer - Revival ( 2011 )

Northern Irish rockers are back…


The Answer is a Northern Irish hard rock band that has achieved some success lately with the highlight being the opening of the 2008 – 2009 AC/DC Black Ice World Tour. Their latest album “Revival“ is a step forward in their path, presenting top drawer hard rock. Every time you listen to it you discover new aspects of every song and I wonder about the 2 singles they chose (“Vida (I Want You)”,”Nowhere Freeway”), while there are much better songs in the album. In the end, who cares about the singles, this is a great album. Keep rocking!! \../
This live video is all I can post from this album due to copyrights etc. I personally would have chosen something else. Sorry about the intro, not my fault!




No comments: