October 16, 2012

Jorn - Bring Heavy Rock To The Land

Jorn Lande once again brings heavy rock to the land, though it's not the high quality stuff he used to bring...
This is Jorn's 7th studio album at a point when he is a well established singer in the heavy metal society. As a result everyone expects a high quality album but the result is rather dissapointing. The album reminds me a lot of a Dio album with only one great song, the single "Bring Heavy Rock To The Land" and some other random songs that try to fill up the album. The filling of the album continues with two covers ("Ride Like The Wind" and "Time To Be King") which add nothing more to the album. I really don't want to be cruel with Jorn as I am a big fan but he has to find a band and use his great voice properly as it seems he thinks that he is a reincarnation of Dio. I hope he hasn't lost it yet... For now Jorn barely brings some rock to the land...

-- I wish Ark made a reunion...




No comments: