March 31, 2009

Questions....

"..While i was walking everything was so quiet..I could see nothing in my way but an endless path covered with grass and trees all around, others small others big but the most amazing was that i could finally see the blue sky lying to infinity.. how is that possible..

I could hear the birds singing so clearly as if i almost translated their song...I could hear the leaves of the trees dancing on their music..i could feel the light air blowing gently my hair and cooling my skin..I could finally meet with this calmness where i was free to feel harmony and i could finally have the peace of mind i never stopped seeking..i was there finally..but where ?.."

Where do u want to be? What are your dreams?What is really yours and how much u can claim .. You were born to be free .. and live among free people..what is free and what is not..help me...

Click on the title..

No comments: