March 9, 2012

Alice Cooper - Bed of Nails



 Nice powerful song and a classic one...I dedicate this to George!
Also,

Did you know:

In 1986, Megadeth was asked to open for Cooper for dates on his US tour. After noticing the hardcore Drug abuse of alcohol and other drugs in the band...,


Cooper personally approached the band members to try to help them control their abuse, and he has stayed close to front man Dave Mustaine ever since; Mustaine in fact considers him his godfather. Since conquering his own addiction to alcohol in the mid 1980s, Cooper has continued to help and counsel other rock musicians battling addiction problems who turn to him for help. "I've made myself very available to friends of mine - they're people who would call me late at night and say, 'Between you and me, I've got a problem. In recognition of the work he has done in helping other addicts in the recovery process, Cooper received in 2008 the Stevie Ray Vaughan Award at the fourth annual MusiCares MAP Fund benefit concert in Los Angeles

No comments: